Friday, October 15, 2010

Measure your progress by the INCHES!...NOT just the SCALE!

My current progress? 55 pounds lost has equaled 38.25 inches OFF my body! Crazy!

I will be posting another you-tube video SOON showing this in a visual way, but have been having trouble with my goofy camera and computer ;) ...But for me, adding it all up this week, I was astounded! It made things SO much more tangible! When you start at the weight I did, sometimes it can be frustrating that the change does not seem nearly as dramatic as someone who *only* has 50 or 60 pounds to lose.... ( Though I am certainly NOT demeaning that struggle by any means! Be PROUD of ANY sustained weight loss!) However VISUALLY it's a totally different creature...so you need something else you can base your hard work upon...USE the measuring tape...and a scale with a bodyfat percentage to gauge how you're doing......you WILL be shocked and pleasantly surprised!!!
 
Stay encouraged, stay COMMITTED , and stay positive! You ARE changing yourself for the BETTER and should stand with head held high! Count every inch a victory my loverlies.... I certainly am, and know every thing I do daily keeps me going towards my goals of a FIT Turbo Bear!  :) 

~ Aimee :)

*A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.*   A. A. Milne ~Teddy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment