Monday, October 25, 2010

A happy little update. ;) Muscle DOES make you look smaller! ;)

*A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.*   A. A. Milne ~Teddy Bear

So...!!! LAST month... I was in a 2x...loverly people kept tellin' me I was losin' and those clothes were lookin' big......WELL.. now.. 1x! Not a lot of weight movement on the scale, but the body is changing!!!! Sometimes that's all that matters!  ;) And more inches are melting too! Woot! I went through again and measured, lost a few MORE inches, PLUS found my measurements for strange places like between the bust and waist ( an evil flubber roll..but I've lost SIX inches... since FEBRUARY! ahhhhh. I adore my workouts! ;) ...in adding up those other measurements which I will list in another blog.. it was... ready? Over FIFTY inches lost!!!!! Ahhhhhh!


I got rid of a huge bag of clothes as well.. many of them SWIMMING on me!!!!! SUCH an AMAZING feeling!!!! THEN this weekend some wonderful ladies and I were chatting away before our Northland Fit Club...and I said how much I still had to lose @ minimum.... weeeeeeelll. ALL THREE of them...were like NO WAY! You can't possibly have that much to lose! SO... I am LOOKING thinner then my physical weight ;) Ahhh... muscles building beneath the flubber make me happy! SOME DAY there will be NO more flubber in the way and those muscles will be showin' in their true glory!  ;) heehee...


Anyhow..just a quick update;) But some exciting things happening for this Turbo Bear!!!! :) Stay tuned my loverlies, stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

  1. SEE!?! You are making progress even when the nasty scale is saying otherwise....stupid thing is LYING!!! LOL And all that muscle will help you burn more fat as well, a vicious cycle that is a GOOD one to be on! Very proud of you my dearies...keep up the AMAZING work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete